The FabLink suite is your standard-compliant solution for SECS/GEM interfaces for vertical integration of production equipment in a factory. This allows you to implement the extensive editions very quickly and in accordance with the SEMI Generic Equipment Model (GEM) standard.
Based on an SECS/GEM interface, FabLink is mainly used for machines in the semiconductor, PCB, LED, flat panel and OLED factories. With the SEMI PV02 standard, as an adapted variant for the photovoltaic industry, integration takes place in photovoltaic factories.
InterfaceA or EDA (Equipment Data Acquisition) is an additional interface standard in the semiconductor industry, which combines various SEMI standards. Modern semiconductor fabs need large amounts of machine and process data to optimize production and rely on EDA to collect this data from the equipments EDA is based on the software technology XML via SOAP/WebSevices. In contrast to a bidirectional SECS/GEM interface, which also enables the control of a equipment, EDA focuses on the provision of large amounts of data. Thus EDA represents a second fab interface besides SECS/GEM.
The Kontron AIS GmbH is offering your a complete EDA solutions for your equipment control via FabLink as well as solutions for your factory IT.
The FabLink offers a wide range of options for integrating your machine control system:
- .NET (C#)
- OPC UA
- TCP/IP XML
- CAN bus
200 MM STANDARDS
- SECS-II (SEMI E5)
- Generic Equipment Model (GEM, SEMI E30) such as the Control State Model
- Selection of communication via RS232 (SECS-I, SEMI E4) or TCP/IP (HSMS, SEMI E37)
300 MM STANDARDS
- E40 – Processing Management
- E87 – Carrier Management
- E90 – Substrate Management
- E94 – Control Job Management und
- E116 – Equipment Perfomance Tracking
- E120 – Common Equipment Model
- E125 – Equipment Self-Description
- E128 – XML Message Structures
- E132 – Authentication and Authorization
- E134 – Data Collection Management und
- E135 – Semiconductor Processing Equipment
- E138 – Semiconductor Common Components
- E145 – Measurement Unit Symbols in XML
The FabLink Designer is an integrated feature for easy and clearly laid-out configuration of the SECS/GEM interface for your machine controls. You can also create an extensive interface documentation (GEM manual) with just a few clicks.
FabLink V6.0 - The highlights of the latest version
- Full support of two versions of the SEMI EDA standard possible: EDA Freeze I (1105) and EDA Freeze II (0710)
- direct connection to our EquipmentCloud®
Further information and technical details can be found in the FabLink factsheet; or let us advise you personally, without any obligations, on the right solution.
- Industry-proven and standards-compliant solution for SECS/GEM Interfaces
- Fast and smooth integration for PC- or PLC-based controls
- Easy configuration & automatic creation of the GEM manual by FabLink Designer
- SECS/GEM, PV02 and InterfaceA (EDA) in one tool
- As an option, we also offer complete support throughout the integration process