The FabEagle®MES is our software framework for scalable production control and monitoring. It offers you all possibilities of quality assurance through traceability and machine data acquisition in your production processes.
We offer you a highly scalable solution for the support of manual production processes extending to the fully automated production of high volumes.
In addition to the key application areas in the solar and photovoltaic industry our MES is also suitable for additional industries such as the battery and electronics manufacturing sectors.
- Support of the industry 4.0 interfaces OPC-UA, REST and MQTT
- Interfaces to various control systems, e.g. from Siemens, Beckhoff, Wago, Allen-Bradley, Mitsubishi and OMRON via TCP / IP, RS232 or RS485
- Communication via real-time buses, such as Profibus, Profinet, Modbus, CAN, LON or EtherCAT
- Uses of message busses such as MSMQ, TIBCO, ActiveMQ with XML-based communication
- Industry-specific interfaces such as SECS/GEM, EUROMAP, MTConnect or PV2
- Connection via middleware technologies such as CORBA or DCOM
- Database interfaces, e.g. to MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and DBASE
- File interfaces with manufacturer-specific structure
- In the event that the digital interface is absent, collation of information such as the piece counter, machine state or energy consumption via additional decentralised periphery (e.g., Siemens ET200 or Beckhoff Bus Terminals).
You can use our FabEaglereplication for the replication of your production data. This enables you to perform the long-term archiving and big data analysis with short response times.
Further information and technical details can be found in the FabEagle®MES Factsheet. We are looking forward to consult with you to find a suitable solution for your production Needs.
- Highly scalable solution for the manufacturing of high volumes.
- Ensuring tracebility with lot size 1
- Increasing transparency through online visualisation and extensive reporting functions
- Enhancing productivity through ideal production management & Online-SPC
- Reduction of downtimes by machine data analysis & maintenance management